Support > Automation Scenes
Introducing Smart Scene Automations, the cutting-edge feature that puts the power of intelligent automation at your fingertips. With Smart Scene Automations, you can effortlessly customize your devices to respond intuitively to various triggers and conditions, creating seamless interactions tailored to your needs.
Set the stage for your smart home experience by defining rules and conditions for your devices to follow. Whether it’s triggering actions based on weather, device activity, or specific times, Smart Scene Automations empowers you to orchestrate a symphony of smart behaviors with ease.
Immerse yourself in a world where your devices anticipate your needs and seamlessly adapt to your preferences. Whether you’re enhancing security, optimizing energy efficiency, or simply enhancing your daily routines, Smart Scene Automations revolutionizes the way you interact with your IoT ecosystem.
Unlock the full potential of your smart devices and discover endless possibilities with Smart Scene Automations. Experience the future of home automation today.
1. From your app’s home screen, access the “Scene” screen by selecting the “Scene” button located at the bottom of the screen
2. Tap the plus sign in the top-right corner
3. Select the trigger for your Automation. For example, tap “When Weather Changes” to automate settings based on temperature, humidity, weather, sunrise/sunset, or wind speed. You must have your location services on or choose a location to use this feature.
4. After selecting “When Weather Changes”, choose the weather condition category that will activate your Automation
You can also select
“Tap-to-Run” to automate settings to run with the tap of a button. (click here for more on Tap-to-Run Scenes)
“Fixed Time” to automate settings to run at a specific time of day
“When Device Status Changes” to automate settings based on the status of another device or group
5. Select the specific weather condition or temperature and tap “Next” in the top right corner
6. Tap the red plus sign in the “If” section to repeat Steps 3-5 to include as many conditions as you wish
7. Tap the red plus sign in the “Then” section
8. Select the action to run when the conditions are met. For example, tap “Control Single Device” to choose from your available devices and Groups (click here for more on Groups)
9. After selecting “Control Single Device”, select the function you want to be controlled by the Automation
10. Select the setting you want for that function
11. Repeat steps 9-10 until you have selected all the settings you wish to automate for that device
12. Tap “Next” in the top right corner
You can also select
“Select Smart Scenes” to select from any Tap-to-Runs and Automations you have already set up
“Send Notification” to recieve a notification any time the Automation runs
“Delay the Action” to choose an interval to delay the Automation for once the conditions are met
13. Repeat steps 6-12 for all devices and scenes you want to add to your Automation
14. When you have added all the devices you want to the Automation, tap “Save” on the bottom of your screen
15. Enter the name of the Automation in the dialog box and tap “Confirm”
16. Your Automation will now show up on your Scene screen. You can toggle the Automation on or off with the green button on the bottom right of the Automation box.